I had to laugh a little as Joe and I sat opening up our Christmas presents as he makes the holidays so much fun being a "kid" himself! He had asked for a PS3 for Christmas and you would have thought this was the greatest gift ever as he talked about it ALL.THE.TIME. The look on his face when he opened it up reminded me that we all have a little "kid" inside of us and it's that joy that I hope lives on for a very long time in our household as we grow our family!
It was a pretty laid back weekend but this is also the weekend that we are officially announcing to the world that we are expecting! It's amazing how the weeks flew by! I remember when we found out we were pregnant and made the decision to wait until the 1st Trimester was over. I seriously thought this week would never arrive! Whew! We made it and we survived!
So...Christmas Day brings us to week 13! We are officially into the 2nd Trimester! YIPPEE!!! I think back over the last 9 weeks that we have known that we are pregnant and it's amazing how much our lives have changed so quickly! This little peach is growing rapidly and to think that our next ultrasound we may be able to find out the gender of the baby! That is...if we decide ;)



No comments:
Post a Comment