Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, December 10, 2010

Koziar's Christmas Village

Joe and I both love the holidays and can never wait for Christmas to arrive! One of my favorite things to do is drive around and look at Christmas lights. Joe knocked it out of the park with this adventure. For a weekend activity, Joe sent me a link to the Koziar's Christmas Village. The family began decorating their home in 1948 and is not ranked as one of Pennsylvania's Top Ten Attractions! Definitely a holiday treat! Here are just a few pictures that we took.



The Massive Train Display. You can see the people standing to the left of the display for a comparison of how large it is.


1 comment:

Erin said...

WOW! I want to go there!!!! Looks so cool! Merry Christmas!

P.S....Joe might like this.....My favorite xmas song of all time is "santa claus is coming to town" by none other than BRUCE! I finally added to my IPOD which I listen to in the car, and I seriously have it on repeat. I finally don't feel like a scrooge and I am excited for Christmas!