Wow! Is it really 2011 already? It's amazing how time just starts to fly by! It seems like yesterday that Joe and I got engaged and to think that we are married with a child on the way is a little bewildering at times!!
This weekend went rather quickly, but of course that's because we had so much fun!! Friday, we went to my sister-in-law and future brother-in-laws house to kick off the New Years weekend with the Peeps 5K race! Yes...as you all know...I am not a runner, so of course I walked it! But the great thing about the race was taking the dogs!! It was a riot! They should have been Peeps Greeters or something! Everyone loved the dogs...they got so much attention! I had to watch myself because people would put their hands out to pet Abbie and she would take off to go and see them!! Well...I didn't prepare myself well enough for when the race actually began! As soon as everyone started running...Abbie and Caleigh wanted to run it too! So off we all went! Abbie and Joe actually ran a lot of the race because Abbie wanted to GO!GO!GO!
Since we burned all of those calories in the morning, we had reservations for a great dinner at the Melting Pot in Bethlehem! It was delicious! I loved the whole thing, but the cheese and chocolate fondues were amazing! We all made it to midnight to ring in the New Year! Bring on 2011!!
Today was a nice and relaxing day! Joe and I just decided to enjoy the day! But the mornings started off with catching up with old friends!! First I talked with a great friend that I had lost touch with over the last year and then I got to talk with a couple of my best friends this morning via SKYPE! What an incredible form of technology! Joe got me a laptop for Christmas that has SKYPE built into it and so this morning, I got to chat with Marie & the Triplets and Erin & the twins! What a great way to start off the morning and 2011!!
Also this weekend marks our 14th Week! We are just moving along! Some interesting developments for the baby this week are that the baby can now squint, frown, grimace, and possibly suck its thumb!
Sunday, January 2, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)




No comments:
Post a Comment