I've been torn about when the appropriate time is to start posting baby bump pictures because I wasn't sure what I had was a bloated belly or an actual baby bump. Well I took a look over the last five weeks pictures and I don't think that I am able to hide it much longer. So, here you go...this is a progression of what the last five weeks look like (minus week 12.)
It's been a long and eventful journey for the two of us! After meeting 5.5 years ago in Seattle, Washington, we have finally settled down in Northeast Pennsylvania with our golden retriever, Abbie. We finally tied the knot and not soon after found out that we would be expecting our first child in the summer of 2011! We could not be happier and can't wait to share all of the exciting joys and news that parenting will bring to us! Our little girl, Erin, arrived on July 1, 2011 and we are enjoying every second of being new parents and the wonderous joys of our first child. Thank you for taking the time to read about our journey as first time parents.
2 comments:
ADORABLE!!!! You are a lovely glowing pregnant girl! Miss ya:)
You're starting to show! How fun!
Post a Comment