Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, July 15, 2011

She's Perfect

You can only imagine and wonder what your little one will be like. How will my life change? Will things ever be the same? How do I balance my day and prioritize? It's amazing how those things just don't seem to matter as much once they arrive. Except of course how she will be like. She is absolutely amazing and perfect. Her dainty nose and pouty lips. The way she whimpers and smiles in her sleep. Her ability to make me melt just by looking at her! Our life is forever changed and I couldn't be any happier.

It's been an interesting couple of weeks. It's amazing how you just adapt. No questions asked. You sleep when you can, feed her whenever she is hungry and change diapers around the clock. Its amazing how I don't seem to mind if I don't get a shower or the house is a little more chaotic than usual. Her needs are the most important. I have been meaning to post pictures, yet I don't seem to get a second to even get on the computer. Wow, how that has changed. Joe and I were talking last night and he was saying how drastic your day changes: Feed, change, sleep..go to work..run errands...cook dinner....and stay up with your daughter and before you know it...it's midnight. You go to bed and do the same thing all over again the next day without thinking twice about it.

As I am typing this, she is sleeping peacefully on my chest and I wish these moment would never disappear....


2 comments:

BuckeyeBundle said...

Love to hear these first thought as a mother. You are uch a natural! <3

osuapril said...

Love all the posts! Soak up all these moment, they pass way to quickly.