Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, July 30, 2011

Erin's First Bath

Another set of pictures that took me forever to post....Erin's First Bath! She was almost a month old by the time we gave her a first bath in her bath tub. I just stuck with give her the sponge baths...I just felt a little more comfortable, but she hated them! So, we finally set up the bathtub in the kitchen and she actually enjoyed having a bath!  So much fun!

Ooh..this feels good!!!

She kept putting her hand up like she wanted me to hold it...she still does this today!

Mom and Dad...so proud!

Daddy enjoying his little munchkin
After bath time, we headed upstairs for some story time! I tell ya...I think this is going to be Joe's favorite part of the day!


First bedtime story

Dad...really? Do you have to use those funny voices?

So attentive

No comments: