Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm in Love...all over again!

It's amazing! You are told that when you have a child, you will never have loved something so much. How is this possible! You have only known them for such a small amount of time and I would put my life on the line for her. I look at her and this life that I have created and can't help but sit back and think about how rich and blessed my life has become. I have wonderful and loving husband and now a beautiful daughter to share in our life! I couldn't imagine life any better than this...


She already has him wrapped around her little finger

Sleeping peacefully

She loves him so...cuddles up right into his chest and could sleep there for hours...And you can sort of see our other daughter, Abbie, sleeping by his side as well!

I'm thinking she slept like this inside of me...this is her favorite position!

TOUCHDOWN

Prayer? Peace?

2 comments:

Erin said...

she is just perfect! So happy for you guys!!!
xoxo

BuckeyeBundle said...

My favorite baby pose is the arms up touchdown! Ava used to do it all.the.time!