1. Last Wednesday was my birthday! Yippee!~ Another year older! But on the amazing note...my wonderful husband bought my the New iPad2 for a birthday present. He's the greatest. Ironically, he is sitting next to me playing on the iPad while I sit on the lap top typing out my blog entry! And he said he wasn't interested in one! Please... but I am totally excited about it. I absolutely LOVE it. Especially because I can use it to facetime with my friends like the Thornhills and the VanTuyles. But I got to spend my actual birthday at Childbirth class. Ugh! It was an okay class. Nothing exciting to report from there.
2. That Saturday night, I got the rare chance to spend the evening by myself with my favorite gal, Abbie! Joe had tickets to see the Flyers play in the playoffs, so he spend the evening in the Philadelphia. Too bad that I get bored when I'm by myself. I miss him terribly when he goes away. But it will prepare me for his weekend get away here in a couple of weeks. Unfortunately, while I was home alone, we had a terrible, terrible storm. It actually took Joe almost 4 hours to get home because the rain was so bad on the highways. Can't say it was any better sitting in the house listening to the wind and rain BEAT against the house. It was so loud that I thought the dog was going to jump out of her skin. Thankfully, Joe got home safe and the storm was over by the morning.
3. Sunday - we headed back to Philadelphia for a Phillies game. We aren't much of baseball fans, but we love to attend any type of sporting events. We actually had 5th row seats right behind 1st base! Great seats and the stadium is AWESOME! They have this amazing food area that any pregnant woman would walk through drooling at the smells and sights of everything around her. Oh..and I forgot to mention: the weather was PERFECT. We had this horrible storm the night before and we went to the game and sat in the SUN with 65 degree weather. Couldn't have asked for a better way to spend the afternoon.
![]() |
| It was Philly Phanatic's Birthday - so he had some special guests visit from out of town |
Lastly, we FINALLY made it to PF Changs for dinner. I actually had to call the night before and make dinner reservations. Joe and I were on cloud nine for finally getting a chance to eat there. Then...we finally made it home :)









1 comment:
seriously joe you are quite the pregnant man! love the pics! yay for baseball games with yummy food......!
Post a Comment