Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Friday, October 28, 2011

Circus! Circus!

I've said it before, but Joe and I definitely are still secretly children at heart. The Ringling Bros circus comes to Wilkes-Barre at least once a year and Joe and I never miss a show. Just something about "oohing" and "aahing" at the amazing acts and animals and eating a giant stick of cotton candy should make anyone smile.

This year was no different, even if we have a 4 months old child who doesn't have a clue what's going on! We saddled up the diaper bag and made our way to the 4th row and watched the most amazing show on earth. Even Erin enjoyed herself - she couldn't take her eyes off of the ring - even to eat a bottle.




Yes - you are seeing this correctly! There are camels in the horse show!

The show was way more interesting than food



No comments: