Three months old! Wow! The time it took me to be three months pregnant seemed like an eternity at the time. How does it seem like the first three months of her life are flying by so quickly.
Although time is flying by, Erin is so fun these days! She has become a lot more interactive. Smiling, cooing, looking at you when you talk to her. She really enjoys sitting and having a conversation with you. Sleeping through the night is now routine. It's amazing what 7-8 hours of sleep can do for everyone. I can definitely tell she is gaining weight like crazy! That darn car seat gets heavier by the day. I think I'm going to have some nice muscles by the time I decide not to carry that around anymore. We are growing through clothes at lightning speed and changing day by day.
We don't have a three month checkup, so my scale has to do the trick for the month. I weighed her and I believe she is about 14.6lbs. She is definitely my little chunker :)
Saturday, October 1, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment