I have always said that I wouldn't be one of those mothers who sticks their child in front of the television. What if you have a 10 week old that will do anything to get her eyes on the TV...even cry! I have never seen anything like it. It's understanding that I am not using my television as a babysitter. That she just likes the bright lights and movement. But what am I supposed to do when the poor child tries to break her neck to catch a glimpse of that bright shiny object against the wall? And football? Forget it! At least I know we will always have someone to share college football and fantasy football days with. Here is a glimpse of how content she is....
Monday, September 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
haha this was Aubrey too, from the beginning. She would try & eat while craning her neck to see the tv.
Post a Comment