I am starting back to work on Monday and stopped in at the office to have a meeting with my manager and team leader to bring me up to speed on any changes that took place while I was out on maternity leave. Of course, I couldn't leave the little lady behind as I knew all of the ladies especially wanted to see her! They had seen her when she was about 2 weeks old, so I knew they were going to be blown away by how much she had changed in such a short amount of time! I don't have too many photos, but this pretty much sums up what her visit was like. Besides waking up during my meeting, and being fed by my manger, she went right back to sleep..not even caring who held her :)
Friday, August 12, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment