Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day

HAPPY MOTHER'S DAY TO ALL THE BEAUTIFUL MOTHER'S OUT THERE!!! MAY YOU HAVE A RELAXING AND WONDERFUL DAY WITH YOUR FAMILIES AND/OR FRIENDS!!!

Although I thoroughly enjoyed my weekend at home by myself for the most part, I had a wonderful morning with my girlfriend Amanda and her family! She made brunch for her mother and her boyfriend, Tony's, mother and family. So I am thankful that they allowed me to join in on the their Mother's Day Celebration. And boy was it a gorgeous day with gorgeous food!

Amanda set up the beautiful brunch outside and let me describe the amazing food we had: almond and corn flake french toast, bacon, fresh fruit, ham and cheese quiche, spinach and cheese (with a special cheese) quiche, sour cream coffee cake and an amazing trifle cake. I could have eaten all day long! And to sit outside in the sun....glorious!!! I even got a little color on my arms!

So, a big thank you to Amanda and her family! It was a wonderful day spent with wonderful people!

No comments: