Sunday weather = not so great. Sunday festivities = fantastic
My day started off with a trip down to Bethlehem, PA where my sister-in-law, Cristin, lives. She and my other sister-in-law, Alison, were kind enough to throw me a baby brunch with the rest of the ladies in the family! Cristin picked a beautiful location called Hotel Bethlehem. They have a room that is all floor to ceiling windows and they offer a GLORIOUS brunch. I'm not kidding when I say that not one of us left hungry. We ALL made multiple trips - omelets, meat stations, waffles, french toasts, fresh shrimp, desserts, carving station, pastry station, salad station...you name it, they had it!
And on top of that...this little lady has pretty much completed her "need' list. Stroller & Car Seat, Bath Tub, Swing, blankets, sleep sacks, swaddle sacks, mobile, first aid kit...they have all now been checked off the list. And, Cristin made stunning potted flowers gifts for everyone. Thank you ladies for all of your hard work and generosity! Here are a few pictures from Sunday that Alison took:
 |
The Cavanaugh Ladies
|
 |
| The Whale Bath Tub! I just love this little thing! And funny enough...this was from Abbie and Caleigh (Cristin's little puppy) We have such great family pets :D |
 |
| The women in the family! Thanks to everyone for coming and making our little ladies day so special! You can also see the adorable potted plants that Cristin made on the table. |
As for Joe...he had a busy day himself! He had the joy of putting together the nursery with his father! They had picked up the furniture in Philly the day before and were putting it all together on Sunday while all of us ladies were at the Brunch. Thank you Joe and Sr. for putting all of your time and energy into the nursery on Sunday! It truly means a great deal to have the room almost 100% completed :) Just a touch of final decorations will make the room complete.
 |
| Room is painted |
 |
Furniture Added
|
 |
| The most comfortable chair in the world! I can't wait to "use" it |
 |
| How adorable is this bedding? And the matching mobile with the baby zoo animals! I hope she likes it! |
1 comment:
gorgeous!!!! I love the walls...i LOVE the bedding. It's so girly and sweet. I bet you go in there everyday with excitement!
Post a Comment