Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Saturday, March 12, 2011

Did you say Mac N Cheese?

I apologize for the LONG delay in writing a post. I think it's been two weeks. I've been extremely busy with work training these last two weeks. For those of you who didn't know, I started a new job on the 28th of February.  Unfortunately, Pharmaceutical Sales ended up not being the career path for me. Due to numerous changes in the industry over the last 4 years, I ended up without a job around the holidays. Thankfully, I was able to find something rather quickly and I started working again for Kraft Foods two weeks ago!!!

The position is something new for me. I've been in a "sales" role for the last 6 years and am now working in Kraft's Supply Chain division.  I still work within a territory and hold specific accounts, I'm just not "selling" products anymore. Ironically, the territory I was given was the "Boston Region!" Whoo Hoo!!!  I've already been invited to eventually attend some food shows in the Boston Area! It can't get much more exciting than that...(except if I held the Hawaii territory like the two women that sit next to me do :) haha!! Anyway...I am really excited to be a part of such a wonderful company that has lots of opportunities for me to continue and grow with throughout my career.

So...now when you sit down to eat some Mac N Cheese or Oreos....You'll think of me :)

1 comment:

Julia said...

If I'm reading this correctly, you have direct access to my two favorite food groups and what I ate almost exclusively the first few months of pregnancy. When we get me KU for #2, I expect a "care package"!!! LOL :) So excited for your new job.