After our play time in the pack n play, we decided to set up Joe's new surprise for Erin too. He had been eyeing the big block foam floor mats that you can build with too and we decided to put those together and have some play time. Boy was that a hit...so much that we decided to have a snack and some down time too!
Saturday, March 10, 2012
New Toys and Wonders
Erin has a little CareBear that she absolutely adores. It dawned on me the other day that I had kept a few of my old stuffed animals for the day that I could pass them on to my child. My aunt had given me a large CareBear quite a few years ago and I decided to unveil it for Erin this past weekend. Boy was it a hit. It now stays in her pack n play and is seems as though this is her friend when she is playing. I'm so happy I kept it after all of these years!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment