My parents were able to come in for a weekend. Ironically, it was a great weekend as Joe and I had plans to attend a Hockey game and it was President's Day and Erin didn't have Daycare. My parents arrived on Friday night and got to spend the entire weekend with all of us.
On Saturday, Joe and I headed to Philly to watch the Flyer's play (with an unfortunately loss) and they got to spend the entire day with her. They got to play and hang out and spend some quality time together while Joe and I had a "date" day. We even got to go to our favorite restaurant, PF Changs, for dinner. That was the first place that Joe and I had dinner together back in Seattle. It was a great day for all of us.
On Sunday, we all just got to hand out and enjoy each other's company. Monday, my parents stayed again and got to babysit Erin while Joe and I went to work. I think we all enjoyed the time we got to spend with them and I know they enjoyed the time they got to spend with their granddaughter.
Thanks again Mom and Dad for helping us out and we hope you had fun!
Tuesday, February 21, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment