Yep! I say it every month. Can you believe Erin is 6 months old already? Time is flying by and I wish I could just slow it down just a little bit!
We are moving in the fast lane. Erin is now able to roll over, sit up by herself and officially has 2 teeth. We know she has two more that are ready to come in any time now. She had developed such a personality and we are loving every minute of every day with her. It's amazing to watch her discover new things. Her laughter fills our day with Joy. (Although teething at night - I could do without!)
She has the most addicting smile and lights up to any person that will glance her way. When Joe walks in the room, she gives him the huge gummy grin and giggles in delightment to see her daddy! Erin definitely loves snuggle time with her mommy. She will do anything to get me to snuggle with her on the couch! I'm trying to enjoy this time as long as possible, because I'm sure that this will pass over time.
Overall, another month and more milestones have passed. We will have to see what this month brings.
Monday, January 2, 2012
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 comment:
Ahh cute bow! (And baby)
Post a Comment