Life is busy for this little one! As you can tell, Erin is definitely a lot more active these days. Pictures are getting harder and harder to take! She doesn't want to sit still at all!!
We are increasing our palate on a weekly basis! Erin now has cereal, peaches, pears, apples and sweet potatoes. Squash and carrots are next on the list. I know I definitely started her at the right time as she is a trooper when it comes to food! She LOVES to eat her cereal with fruits and veggies. She definitely takes after her father and mother with her love of food!
I can't believe by the time she is six months old, we will have had Thanksgiving and now Christmas. We are really looking forward to this month and spending the holiday with our child. Such an exciting difference in holidays this year!

No comments:
Post a Comment