| 38 Weeks |
Wednesday, June 22, 2011
2 Weeks and Counting
I know....I'm really late this week, but I wanted to wait until I went to the doctor to see if there were any changes! Well...nothing to report! I guess we will just have to wait and see when this little lady is going to decide to come! I'm hoping so soon! The ability to function as a normal person no longer exists! The lack of feeling in my hands, to the swelling in my feet and face....please, please come! It's so bad that I can feel the fluid drain in my face when I roll over during the night! Absolutely disgusting! I know our bodies do all of this for our children, but it seems more like a punishment for getting pregnant sometimes! :) At least I can finally see an end in sight....if only she sticks to the plan!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
still glowing and pregnant! You look amazing and I am so excited for her arrival. Keep your feet up and take it easy! You look gorgeous!
xoxo
Oh swelling, how I do NOT miss you! You're almost there!!
Post a Comment