As you all know, Joe is car guy. He has spent months researching and trying to find the perfect vehicle for me and us to drive. And, if you didn't know this, Joe has always wanted a station wagon. He has talked about owning one for as long as I can remember. Our options came down to a few vehicles, but we kept coming back to Subaru. I had driven one as company vehicle at one point and we both really liked it. After a few test drives, we decided this was the car that would become our first family car!!! Last night, we drove home our brand new Subaru Outback and I could not be any happier. Joe honestly is the one that made it happen...so Thank you Joe!!! I love you! You are the best husband ever!!! He has officially put me in my first ever brand new car. Ahh...that new car smell! Nothing else like it!
So these are the before and after pictures. Sorry the trailblazer pictures are funny. The wind was atrocious as I was trying to take my final farewell photo:
![]() |
| The NEW Subaru Outback! |




No comments:
Post a Comment